- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Sprint March 23rd
- KING TUT Sprint & My First April 13th
- Playtri Festival Races May 31-June 1
- Dirty Rock Off-Road August 2nd, 2014
- TollTag Sprint July 27th
- Rockwall Kiwanis Tri-Rock Sprint Aug 3rd
- Take on the Heat Aug 17th
- Denison Red River Rampage Sept 20th - 21st
- Stonebridge Ranch Sprint and Olympic Sept 28th
- Esprit De She Oct 26th
- US Open Triathlon Oct 12th
- Youth Triathlons
- Run Races
- Swim Across America June 7th
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Official Charity Partner
- Adult Triathlons
Cycling at the J
Jewish Community Center of Dallas
7900 Northaven Road
Dallas, TX 75230
Computrainer Weekly Class Schedule
New 8 week Session Beginning September 1st:
Focusing on Muscular, Metabolic, Cardiovascular Development and Technique for ALL goals and abilities.
The classes are tailored to the individual's needs and goals-whether it is to lose weight, stay in shape, or maximize your time through structured interval training in an exciting group fitness atmosphere.
WE HAVE A PLACE FOR YOU!
- Monday/Wednesday 6:00am - 7:00am 8 weeks - 9/1 thru 10/29/14
- Monday/Wednesday 6:15pm - 7:15pm 8 weeks - 9/1 thru 10/29/14
- Tuesday/Thursday 7:30am - 8:30am 8 weeks - 9/2 thru 10/30/14
(Closed the week of the Sept 22-26 for religious holidays)
IMPORTANT Athlete Reminders:
- For the Athlete's convenience, The Playtri Cycling Studio offers FREE bike storage, for the duration of the 8 week session.
- Arrive 15-20 min prior to class start time for set up and warm up. Class will start on time.
- Please bring a bike, bike shoes, and a water bottle.
Pricing Options Are Available:
- 8-week Package Session Pricing- Guarantees reserved ride in a given class.
- $315.00 J Member/ $385.00 Non-Member (16 total classes)
- Summer Punch Card Pricing- Must e-mail email@example.com to reserve ride.
- Purchase of a 10 class punch card, must be used by October 30, 2014 and WEEK-DAY rides only. ( first come, first serve for unfilled spots)
- $250.00 J Members/ $350.00 Non-Member
- Drop in Pricing- Must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve ride. ( first come first serve for unfilled spots)
- $30.00 J Members/ $40.00 Non-Member.
- Weekend 90 min class - Will be announced week of based on demand and inclement weather. Must e-mail email@example.com to reserve ride. ( first come first serve for unfilled spots)
- $35.00 J Members/ $45.00 Non-Member.
Your first experience at the Playtri Computrainer Cycling Studio:
Your 1st ride is on the house- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your ride.
Playtri Cycling Studio Hourly Sessions:
1 on 1 small group and cycling tri team hourly sessions. Please contact email@example.com to make your reservation.