- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Playtri Collegiate Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- King Tut Triathlon 4/13/14
- Playtri Festival Races 6/1 & 6/2/13
- TollTag Triathlon 6/16/13
- Texas Stampede Triathlon 6/23/13
- McKinney Salty Dog Tri 6/23/13
- Dirty Rock Off-Road 7/21/13
- Mansfield Kiwanis Noon Club Triathlon 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Triathlon 8/4/13
- Benbrook Lake Sprint Triathlon 8/11/13
- Take on the Heat 8/18/13
- Denison Red River Rampage 9/20-9/22
- Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon 9/29/13
- Youth Triathlons
- Playtri Youth F1 Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- Playtri Hidden Cove Kids Tri 5/18/13
- Playtri Festival F1 6/1/2013
- Town North YMCA Splash N Dash 6/9/2013
- Park Cities YMCA Adaptive Kids Splash N Dash - 6/29/13
- Park Cities YMCA Kids Triathlon - 6/30/13
- Town North YMCA Kids Triathlon - 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Kids Tri 8/3/13
- Benbrook YMCA Kids Triathlon - 8/10/13
- North Texas Kids Triathlon - 9/15/13
- Playtri Kids Tri at Stonebridge Ranch 9/28/13
- Run Races
- Swim Races
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Adult Triathlons
Dirty Rock Off-Road Sprint Triathlon
July 21, 2013. Transition opens at 6:00, race starts at 7:30 AM.
JER Chilton YMCA at Rockwall
1210 N. Goliad Dr
Swim Course: The swim will be a snake swim in a 25 yard indoor pool.
Bike course: The first and last ½ mile of the bike are on a concrete path. The rest of the bike portion takes you through the mountain bike trails of Squabble Creek.
Run course: The run will be an out and back behind the YMCA part on grass and part on a concrete path. There will be an aid station at the run start and at the turn around. Each aid station is equipped with water.
The course officially closes at 11am for all participants.
No Refunds or Transfers allowed.
Free Coach Consultation
Pre-register by Wednesday July 17th at email@example.com and get a 30 minute Consultation with a Playtri Coach free during packet pickup hours at the Playtri Store only. This is your opportunity to meet with a Playtri Coach and get advice on any topic. A schedule will be sent out to registrants a week prior to pick a time slot.
Packet Pick Up / Late Registration
Thursday, July 18th, 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy (Corner of Weiskopf Ave & Collin David North)
McKinney, TX 75070
Friday, July 19th, 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
6465 E Mockingbird Lane, Ste. 350
Dallas, TX 75214
Saturday, July 20th, 12:00-4:00 PM
832 Steger Towne Road
Rockwall, TX (next to TARGET at Ridge Road & I-30)
Sunday, July 29th, 6:00-7:00 AM*
Race Site - JER Chilton YMCA at Rockwall
*Race morning packet pick up is an additional $10. No race day registration!
Race Updates and Reminders
All last-minute updates and reminders will be posted on the Playtri Facebook page - please like us on Facebook so you get all the up-to-date information!
First Timers Clinics
Course Preview Ride
Join Rockwall Cycling for a course preview ride before the race - know the trail before you tackle it on race day!
The Dirty Rock Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event. All participants must be a current annual member of USAT or purchase a one day permit for $12 or a $45 annual membership through online registration or at packet pick up.
All established USAT rules will be in effect and will be strictly enforced. You must show your USAT member card and your photo ID at packet pick up - no exceptions. Friends and family will not be allowed to pick up anyone's packet. If you are an annual USAT member and do not bring your member card to packet pick up, you must buy a $12 one day membership or a $45 annual membership.
Athena and Clydesdale Rule Change - 3.2 Age Group Competition
- a. All age group athletes must participate and compete in the age group division corresponding to the athlete's age on December 31 of the year of the event.
- b. Weight Class Division - In events where a weight class division is offered, the minimum weight shall be 220 pounds for men and 165 pounds for women, monitored by the event organizer. The weight class age categories for men and women shall be 39 years of age and under and 40 years of age and over. Participants are not eligible to compete in a weight class division and in an age group division at the same event.
Awards and Amenities
Top Overall Male and Female.
Top Overall Masters male and female.
Overall Male and Female Grand Masters.
Age Group / Weight Class awards will be 3 deep for both Male and Female.
Rockwall Corporate Challenge Trophy and Top Overall Relay team.
All participants who pick up their packet will receive a dri fit t-shirt.
Register for the Dirty Rock Triathlon and the Rockwall YMCA will waive your $50 joiner's fee! Offer is valid until July 1st, so register today!
Many volunteers from numerous North Texas civic organizations are committed to make your race a safe and memorable experience.
Weather / Water Temp
Average temperature on race day: low 70 - high 92.
For safety reasons, Playtri reserves the right to modify or cancel a race due to severe weather conditions. When severe weather is present, all precautions will be made to ensure the safety of the athletes.
Chip Timing by Run-Far
This is a chip timed event. Each participant will be required to wear a timing chip in order to be counted in the results. Timing chips are assigned to participants according to bib number. Please pick up your timing chip the morning of the race at the chip timing station beginning an hour before race start. ALL TIMING CHIPS SHOULD BE RETURNED AFTER YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE. A $30.00 fee will be charged to the participant if the timing chip is not returned. Awards are based on chip times.
If you are interested in being a volunteer for this race please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, email us at email@example.com, or call us at (214) 697-6922.
Lakeside Allergy Rockwall
Epstein & Kolacz Financial Advising
Law Office of Tim Hartley
By Registering for this event, Ali Zaher Enterprises LLC, has consent to all Race photography and videos from the event to use in any advertising, marketing & promotional materials