- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Playtri Collegiate Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- King Tut Triathlon 4/13/14
- Playtri Festival Races 6/1 & 6/2/13
- TollTag Triathlon 6/16/13
- Texas Stampede Triathlon 6/23/13
- McKinney Salty Dog Tri 6/23/13
- Dirty Rock Off-Road 7/21/13
- Mansfield Kiwanis Noon Club Triathlon 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Triathlon 8/4/13
- Benbrook Lake Sprint Triathlon 8/11/13
- Take on the Heat 8/18/13
- Denison Red River Rampage 9/20-9/22
- Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon 9/29/13
- Youth Triathlons
- Playtri Youth F1 Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- Playtri Hidden Cove Kids Tri 5/18/13
- Playtri Festival F1 6/1/2013
- Town North YMCA Splash N Dash 6/9/2013
- Park Cities YMCA Adaptive Kids Splash N Dash - 6/29/13
- Park Cities YMCA Kids Triathlon - 6/30/13
- Town North YMCA Kids Triathlon - 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Kids Tri 8/3/13
- Benbrook YMCA Kids Triathlon - 8/10/13
- North Texas Kids Triathlon - 9/15/13
- Playtri Kids Tri at Stonebridge Ranch 9/28/13
- Run Races
- Swim Races
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Adult Triathlons
Playtri Festival F1
2013 Schedule of Events
Saturday June 1st, 2013
Lake Carolyn at Marriott Las Colinas
223 West Las Colinas Blvd.
Irving, TX 75039
Pre-Race Mandatory Meeting
Mandatory meeting will be held on Friday, May 31st at 3:00pm and packet pick up to follow mandatory meeting; held at Marriott
F1 Race (Male & Female)
- Athletes must be between 12-17 years old by USAT Rules
- Each Race Field is Limited to 75 males and 75 females.
F1 Women - 7am start
F1 Men - 8am start
NO SWIMMING IN LAKE ALLOWED PRIOR TO RACE DAY EXCEPT FOR DURING PRE-SPECIFIED SWIM FAMILIARIZATION TIMES.
Swim course will be in an excellent, spectator friendly lake with viewing points from several areas. **SWIM PRACTICE will be on Friday, May 31st from 11am-Noon.
Friday, May 31st Join us for the Playtri Festival Swim Races Please register at Pre-Race Meeting.
Bike is on clean urban roads.
The run course will have mile markers at every mile. It has some false flats, but overall the course is fairly flat. Aid stations will be located approximately every 1 mile. Each aid station is equipped with water and sports drink.
Pre-Race Clinic and Course Review
Free pre-race clinic and course review with Coach Morgan Johnson, Friday, May 31st. Meet in transition promptly at 11:30AM with bike and run gear. Will review transition logistics and all portions of the race course. Athletes will have the opportunity to ride one loop of the bike course as a group (roads are OPEN at this time). Strongly recommended for first-time draft-legal participants. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Refunds or Transfers allowed.
All participants must be a current annual member of USAT or purchase a one day membership through online registration or at packet pickup.
- Youth Annual Membership is $15 or a one day membership is $10 and can be purchased through online registration or at packet pickup. All established USAT rules will be in effect and will be strictly enforced. You must show your child’s USAT member card and your photo ID at packet pick up - no exceptions. Parents or legal guardians may pick up children’s packet. Child does not have to be with parent or legal guardian.
Crissie Balicki - email@example.com - (214) 697-6922
All participants get an event shirt and welcome kit.
Top 3 Overall Male & Female.
Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
223 West Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas 75039 USA
Phone: 972-831-0000 - $79.00 Rate
To get the Playtri Triathlon Rate Click Here
Bike Shipping and Assembly Services
Local Restaurant Guide
Race Updates and Reminders
All last-minute updates and reminders will be posted on the Playtri Facebook page - please like us on Facebook so you get all the up-to-date information!
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Keep Irving Beautiful.
Volunteers and Support
Many volunteers from numerous North Texas civic organizations are committed to make your race a safe and memorable experience. Thank you to all of them.
Average temperature on race day: low 75 - high 95.
Water temperature will probably not be wetsuit legal. ITU Wetsuit rules will apply.
For safety reasons, Playtri Racing reserves the right to modify or cancel a race due to severe weather conditions. When severe weather is present, all precautions will be made to ensure the safety of the athletes.
Chip Timing by Run-Far
Run-Far Athlete Tracking
Run-Far Racing Services will be providing athlete updates via text message on the day of the race. An invitation to take advantage of this option will be emailed out about one week before race day. Let your friends and family keep track of you throughout your race!
This is a chip timed event. Each participant will be required to wear a timing chip in order to be counted in the results. Timing chips are assigned to participants according to bib number. Please pick up your timing chip the morning of the race at the chip timing station beginning an hour before race start. ALL TIMING CHIPS SHOULD BE RETURNED AFTER YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE. A $30.00 fee will be charged to the participant if the timing chip is not returned. Awards are based on chip times.
If you or your family or friends are interested in being a volunteer for this race please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, email us at email@example.com, or call us at (214) 697-6922.
By Registering for this event, Ali Zaher Enterprises LLC, has consent to all Race photography and videos from the event to use in any advertising, marketing & promotional materials