- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Sprint March 23rd
- KING TUT Sprint & My First April 13th
- Playtri Festival Races May 31-June 1
- Dirty Rock Off-Road August 2nd, 2014
- TollTag Sprint July 27th
- Rockwall Kiwanis Tri-Rock Sprint Aug 3rd
- Take on the Heat Aug 17th
- Denison Red River Rampage Sept 20th - 21st
- Stonebridge Ranch Sprint and Olympic Sept 28th
- Esprit De She Oct 26th
- US Open Triathlon Oct 12th
- Youth Triathlons
- Run Races
- Swim Across America June 7th
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Official Charity Partner
- Adult Triathlons
Playtri 70.3 Group Training Program - Galveston and New Orleans
- Are you a triathlete who is ready to go long?
- Learn the keys to making your first distance race a success!
- Fun group workouts within a complete training program.
- Experienced expert coaches to answer all your questions.
- Learn the rules for fueling to set yourself up for the most successful day possible.
- The most comprehensive 70.3 training program available!
This Triathlon Group Training Program is designed for any athlete desiring to complete in the Galveston Half Ironman or New Orleans Half Ironman. The program accommodates triathletes from the beginner signing up for his/her first long course triathlon to intermediate triathlete who wants to improve their skill and racing experience. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, November 6th at 6:00PM
Wednesday, November 13th at 6:00PM
6465 E. Mockingbird Lane #350
Thursday, November 7th at 6:00PM
Thursday, November 14th at 6:00PM
7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy (SW Corner of Building)
What is included:
- COACHED swim, bike, run, and weights workouts!
- Free Clinics and Lectures (i.e., Training with Heart Rate, Open Water Swims, Flat Tire clinic, Transition clinic, Nutrition clinic, race strategy etc.)
- Free access to Playtri Club
- Playtri client pricing for all retail and coaching services
- Experience the Playtri group dynamic!
11/18/2013 - 04/06/2014 - Galveston
11/18/2013 - 04/13/2014 - New Orleans
Coached Group Training Sessions
- Weekly Swims
- Open Water Swim Clinics
- Weekly Bikes
- Weekly Runs
- Weekly Weights
- Bike/Run Brick Workouts - TBD
(This schedule is subject to change.)
- Weekly Swims - Dallas/McKinney/Colleyville
- Open Water Swims - Lynn Creek Park at Joe Pool Lake and Grapevine Lake
- Bikes/Runs/Weights - Playtri Store Dallas, Playtri Store McKinney, Playtri Store Colleyville
All participants must have completed at least one triathlon and be able to swim 1000m, bike 20 miles and run 5K.
We reserve the right to accept or reject any entry. The minimum age to participate is 18.
No Refunds or Transfers Allowed.
USAT membership will be required. Each participant will be required to submit current USAT annual membership verification, or purchase a 1 day pass.