- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Youth Triathlons
- Run Races
- Swim Across America June 7th
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
Morris Brossette - Level 3 Coach and Nutritionist
To read Mo's blog with recipes and nutrition information.
Nutrition and Training Qualifications
- Licensed Sports Nutritionist - National Academy of Sports Nutrition
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Health Coach - Institute for integrative Nutrition
- Bachelor's of Science in Exercise Science and Kinesiology - Northwestern State University
- Two years Naturopath Study - Clayton College of Natural Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer - National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Biomechanics and Advanced Biomechanics of Resistance Training - Cooper Aerobic Center
- 17 years personal training experience
- 11 years as an endurance athlete
- Former Top 3 Texas State Adventure Racing Champion (Sprint Distance)
- Former Top 5 National Adventure Racing Champion (Sprint Distance)
- 8 years experience in 24-30 hour Adventure Racing Experience (former Top 10 Nationally ranked)
- XTERRA Off-Road Triathlon experience with top age group finishes
- 2 time finisher of the Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race
- 5 years triathlon experience in all distances including Ironman, numerous top 5 finishes
Learn more about Playtri's Nutrition Programs and Services.
I have been involved in sports since the age of 7. I began my endurance racing career 11 years ago with my first Sprint Adventure Race. Since that time I have competed in numerous 12, 24, & 30 hour Adventure Races. I was introduced to Triathlon 5 years ago and quickly became immersed in the sport. I competed in Sprint and Olympic Distance my first season but decided to try my hand at the 70.3 distance at the end of that first season. I had never, at one time without stopping, swam that far in my life. Needless to say I was extremely nervous. Then, in a shot, it was over. Not only did I have a great swim but a great race as well finishing 5th in my age group. Fast Forward 3 years and I am racing my first Ironman. It was the greatest test of patience and mental toughness that I have dealt with as an endurance athlete. It was also one of the happiest moments in my life.
I have had the privilege of introducing triathlon to family and friends and seeing the positive change it has had in their lives. I have seen this sport give confidence in people that they did not have before. I love getting to witness someone I know and coached cross the finish line for the first time. I remember that feeling of accomplishment and want to help other athletes reach that same goal and beyond. With my extensive knowledge of the human body and how it functions I know how to make you both mentally and physically strong enough to achieve your goal, whatever it may be. I have also dedicated my life to studying nutrition for athletes. I can teach you how to eat to lose weight, recover faster and race stronger. I cannot imagine my life without triathlon and I look forward to sharing my knowledge and passion with you as your coach.