- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Youth Triathlons
- Run Races
- Swim Across America June 7th
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
North Texas Kids Triathlon
September 14, 2014. Transition opens at 6:30am and race starts at 8:00am.
500 Nedderman Drive
Arlington, TX 76013
- 6-10 yrs old: 100 meter pool swim – 3 mi bike – 1/2 mi run
- 11-14 yrs old: 200 meter pool swim – 6 mi bike – 1 mi run
Registration Open, Click on Link Below
The North Texas Kids Triathlon is a whole weekend of fun starting TBA
- Packet Pick-Up from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Pre-Race Pep Rally from 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Race Expo Open from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
The North Texas Kids Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event. All participants must be a current annual member of USAT or purchase a one-day pass for $10 online through registration at packet pick up. Participants will also have the option of purchasing an annual USAT Youth Membership for $15 online through registration at packet pickup.
All established USAT rules will be in effect and will be strictly enforced. You must show your child’s USAT member card and your photo ID at packet pick up - no exceptions. Parents or legal guardians may pick up children’s packet. Child does not have to be with parent or legal guardian. If your child is an annual USAT member and you do not bring the member card to packet pick up, you must buy a one-day pass for $10. No exceptions
New USAT Youth Racing Rules for 2012
In addition to the 2011 USAT Youth Racing Rules, please review the following rules thoroughly and make sure your child is prepared for race day - all USA Triathlon rules WILL be enforced:
- No flotation devices may be used during the swim.
- No training wheels are allowed on the bicycle.
- Only standard drop, straight, or curved handlebars are allowed. No aero or time trial bars may be attached to the bike or used during competition.
- No disk wheels or wheel covers are allowed.
- No time trial, “chrono,” or “aero” helmets with a tail may be used.
By Registering for this event, Ali Zaher Enterprises LLC, has consent to all Race photography and videos from the event to use in any advertising, marketing & promotional materials