- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Sprint March 23rd
- KING TUT Sprint & My First April 13th
- Playtri Festival Races May 31-June 1
- Dirty Rock Off-Road August 2nd, 2014
- TollTag Sprint July 27th
- Rockwall Kiwanis Tri-Rock Sprint Aug 3rd
- Take on the Heat Aug 17th
- Denison Red River Rampage Sept 20th - 21st
- Stonebridge Ranch Sprint and Olympic Sept 28th
- Esprit De She Oct 26th
- US Open Triathlon Oct 12th
- Youth Triathlons
- Run Races
- Swim Across America June 7th
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Official Charity Partner
- Adult Triathlons
Teach Your Body to Burn More Fat. Playtri's Performance Testing facility is the only one of its kind in Texas offering:
Bike & Run Heart Rate Testing
- Determination of training heart rate zones using blood lactate measurements
- Provides an athlete with their optimal training zones based on their lactate threshold
Endurance athletes spend the majority of their training hours just below their lactate threshold. Playtri's testing has been refined over the last 10 years to calculate your zones as accurately as possible to ensure the highest quality training.
Bike Power Zone Testing
- Determination of optimal power zones for the bike in conjunction with heart rate zones
Training with power on the bike gives an athlete an additional layer of precision with their training by providing an instantaneous measurement of work telling an athlete exactly how hard they are riding at any given moment as well as detailed files for themselves or a coach to evaluate after each workout.
Bike & Run Calorie Expenditure Testing
- Measures the precise amount of calories an athlete burns across all heart rate zones
- Calculates the specific amount of carbohydrates and fat calories used at each heart rate
Critical for determining your individual pacing and nutrition strategies as well as your general nutrition needs.
Bike & Run VO2max Testing
- Measurement of aerobic capacity through maximum oxygen consumption
Gives a gauge of current cardiovascular fitness and maximum aerobic power.
Resting Metabolic Rate Testing
- Measures a person's resting metabolic rate with a simple 15 minute breathing test
- Determine exactly how many calories each person uses on a daily basis to maintain function
Knowing this number is crucial to setting up a person's general nutrition needs, ensuring athletes trying to lose weight do so safely and without hurting their performance, and giving an athlete that is training for peak performance the knowledge that they are optimally fueling for each day's training.
Email email@example.com to set up a test today.