- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Playtri Collegiate Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- King Tut Triathlon 4/13/14
- Playtri Festival Races 6/1 & 6/2/13
- TollTag Triathlon 6/16/13
- Texas Stampede Triathlon 6/23/13
- McKinney Salty Dog Tri 6/23/13
- Dirty Rock Off-Road 7/21/13
- Mansfield Kiwanis Noon Club Triathlon 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Triathlon 8/4/13
- Benbrook Lake Sprint Triathlon 8/11/13
- Take on the Heat 8/18/13
- Denison Red River Rampage 9/20-9/22
- Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon 9/29/13
- Youth Triathlons
- Playtri Youth F1 Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- Playtri Hidden Cove Kids Tri 5/18/13
- Playtri Festival F1 6/1/2013
- Town North YMCA Splash N Dash 6/9/2013
- Park Cities YMCA Adaptive Kids Splash N Dash - 6/29/13
- Park Cities YMCA Kids Triathlon - 6/30/13
- Town North YMCA Kids Triathlon - 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Kids Tri 8/3/13
- Benbrook YMCA Kids Triathlon - 8/10/13
- North Texas Kids Triathlon - 9/15/13
- Playtri Kids Tri at Stonebridge Ranch 9/28/13
- Run Races
- Swim Races
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Adult Triathlons
Texas Stampede Triathlon
Sunday, June 23, 2013. Transition opens at 6:00 AM, race starts at 7:30 AM.
500 Meter Open Water Swim - 13 mile bike (2 loops) - 5k Run
All, but 0.5 miles of the run will take place inside Holiday Park.
Click here for Course Map.
Racing field is limited to 400 participants.
Two great races west of the Trinity River, one opportunity to stand out as top cowboy or cowgirl in Cowtown's greatest showdown yet, and save some money on race entries while you're at it! Race the Texas Stampede Triathlon (June 23rd) and the Benbrook Lake Triathlon (August 11th) for one discounted price to qualify for one of our special Cowtown Shootout prizes, which include a special award and FREE race entry!
Top 5 Male/Female fastest combined times
Top 5 Male/Female most improved time
See REGISTRATION bar on the left for pricing details.
FREE Pre-Race Clinic
Join Playtri's USAT certified Coach and Race Referee Aaron Patel on June 22nd at 3:00PM at Holiday Park for a free pre-race clinic including course review, transition tips, race strategy, and of course Q&A! Please RSVP email@example.com. Entrance Fee to the park is required.
Free Coach Consultation
Pre-register by Wednesday June 19th at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a 30 minute Consultation with a Playtri Coach free during packet pickup hours at the Playtri Store only. This is your opportunity to meet with a Playtri Coach and get advice on any topic. A schedule will be sent out to registrants a week prior to pick a time slot.
Packet Pick Up / Late Registration
Thursday, June 20th - 11:00AM-7:00PM
7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy (Corner of Weiskopf Ave & Collin David North)
McKinney, TX 75070
Friday, June 21st - 4:00PM-7:00PM
Playtri Store - 214-370-9010
6465 E Mockingbird Lane, Ste. 350
Saturday, June 22nd - 11:00AM-3:00PM
Benbrook YMCA Community Center
1899 Winscott Road
Sunday, June 23rd, 5:00-6:00 AM ($10 EXTRA)**
**NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Race Updates and Reminders
All last-minute updates and reminders will be posted on the Playtri Facebook page - please like us on Facebook so you get all the up-to-date information!
Best Western Winscott Inn and Suites
590 Winscott Road Benbrook, TX 76126
Comfort Inn and Suites
8004 Winbrook Drive Benbrook, TX 76126
Get a 5% Playtri Discount when renting a car Click Here
June average low is 76 degrees and high of 96 degrees. Lake temperature will not be wetsuit legal.
Many volunteers from numerous North Texas civic organizations are committed to making your race a safe and memorable experience.
The Texas Stampede Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event. All participants must be a current annual member of USAT or purchase a one day permit for $12 or a $45 annual membership through online registration or at packet pick up.
All established USAT rules will be in effect and will be strictly enforced. You must show your USAT member card and your photo ID at packet pick up - no exceptions. Friends and family will not be allowed to pick up anyone's packet. If you are an annual USAT member and do not bring your member card to packet pick up, you must buy a $12 one day membership or a $45 annual membership
Athena and Clydesdale Rule Change - 3.2 Age Group Competition
- a. All age group athletes must participate and compete in the age group division corresponding to the athlete's age on December 31 of the year of the event.
- b. Weight Class Division - In events where a weight class division is offered, the minimum weight shall be 220 pounds for men and 165 pounds for women, monitored by the event organizer. The weight class age categories for men and women shall be 39 years of age and under and 40 years of age and over. Participants are not eligible to compete in a weight class division and in an age group division at the same event.
- Top 3 Overall male and female - only Open Wave participants are eligible for these awards. Open Wave intended for elite athletes. Open Wave participants are not eligible to win any other awards.
- Top Overall Masters male and female
- Overall Male and Female Grand Masters
- Age Group/Weight Class awards will be three deep for male/female.
- Top 3 overall relays.
Chip Timing by Run-Far
Run-Far Athlete Tracking
Run-Far Racing Services will be providing athlete updates via text message on the day of the race. An invitation to take advantage of this option will be emailed out about one week before race day. Let your friends and family keep track of you throughout your race!
This is a chip timed event. Each participant will be required to wear a timing chip in order to be counted in the results. Timing chips are assigned to participants according to bib number. Please pick up your timing chip the morning of the race at the chip timing station beginning an hour before race start. ALL TIMING CHIPS SHOULD BE RETURNED AFTER YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE. A $30.00 fee will be charged to the participant if the timing chip is not returned. Awards are based on chip times.
Many volunteers from numerous North Texas civic organizations are committed to making your race a safe and memorable experience. If you are interested in being a volunteer for this race, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (214) 697-6922.
By Registering for this event, Ali Zaher Enterprises LLC, has consent to all Race photography and videos from the event to use in any advertising, marketing & promotional materials