- Performance Center
- Playtri Store
- Adult Triathlons
- Playtri Collegiate Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- King Tut Triathlon 4/13/14
- Playtri Festival Races 6/1 & 6/2/13
- TollTag Triathlon 6/16/13
- Texas Stampede Triathlon 6/23/13
- McKinney Salty Dog Tri 6/23/13
- Dirty Rock Off-Road 7/21/13
- Mansfield Kiwanis Noon Club Triathlon 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Triathlon 8/4/13
- Benbrook Lake Sprint Triathlon 8/11/13
- Take on the Heat 8/18/13
- Denison Red River Rampage 9/20-9/22
- Stonebridge Ranch Triathlon 9/29/13
- Youth Triathlons
- Playtri Youth F1 Draft Legal Tri 3/10/13
- Playtri Hidden Cove Kids Tri 5/18/13
- Playtri Festival F1 6/1/2013
- Town North YMCA Splash N Dash 6/9/2013
- Park Cities YMCA Adaptive Kids Splash N Dash - 6/29/13
- Park Cities YMCA Kids Triathlon - 6/30/13
- Town North YMCA Kids Triathlon - 7/28/13
- Historic McKinney Kiwanis Kids Tri 8/3/13
- Benbrook YMCA Kids Triathlon - 8/10/13
- North Texas Kids Triathlon - 9/15/13
- Playtri Kids Tri at Stonebridge Ranch 9/28/13
- Run Races
- Swim Races
- Race Sponsors
- Race Production Services
- Adult Triathlons
Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 7:00am. Transition will open at 5:30am.
Toyota of Lewisville Railroad Park
1301 South Railroad Street
Lewisville, TX 75057
Park entrance is located at the corner of South Railroad Street and Bennett Ln.
Toyota of Lewisville Railroad Park features a skate park and dog park onsite - bring the whole family for a morning of fun and fitness!
Sprint Distance Triathlon: 500 meter open water swim - 11 mile bike - 5 kilometer run
Click on the following links for the course maps:
- The swim will be open water.
- Aid stations will be located approximately every 1 mile. Each aid station is equipped with water and a sports drink.
The course officially closes at 11am for all participants. All participants must observe all cut-off times and USAT rules and regulations. Failure to meet cut-off times will result in disqualification and removal from the course.
No Refunds or Transfers allowed.
FREE Beginners Clinic
Thursday, June 13th, join Coach Bryan for a First Timers clinic at the Playtri North Store at 6pm. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Pre-Race Clinic
Pre-Race Clinic with Coach and Referee Aaron Patel - 6/15 - 1pm @ the race site
Join Playtri's USAT certified Coach and Race Offical Aaron Patel for course review, transition tips, race strategy, and triathlon Q&A. Please RSVP email@example.com .
Free Coach Consultation
Pre-register by Wednesday June 12th at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a 30 minute Consultation with a Playtri Coach free during packet pickup hours at the Playtri Store only. This is your opportunity to meet with a Playtri Coach and get advice on any topic. A schedule will be sent out to registrants a week prior to pick a time slot.
Packet Pick Up / Late Registration
Thursday, June 13th 4:00pm-7:00pm
7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy (Corner of Weiskopf Ave & Collin David North)
McKinney, TX 75070
Friday, June 14th from 11:00am-7:00pm
Playtri Store - 214-370-9010
6465 E Mockingbird Lane, Ste. 350
Dallas, TX 75218
Saturday, June 15th from 12:30pm-4:30pm
TBA -- Lewisville, TX
*Race morning packet pick up is an additional $10 for the triathlon. No race day registration for the TRIATHLON!
Dad's Day Fun Fest
The City of Lewisville will be offering a Fun Festival during the race for the kids which will include:
- Mini Races for the Kids featuring a short Run/Bike/Run
- Sign Making Station to cheer on Mom or Dad
- The Boy Scouts will be operating a Blow Up Obstacle Course
Race Updates and Reminders
All last-minute updates and reminders will be posted on the Playtri Facebook page - please like us on Facebook so you get all the up-to-date information!
The Toll Tag Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event. All participants must be a current annual member of USAT or purchase a one day permit for $12 or a $45 annual membership through online registration or at packet pick up.
All established USAT rules will be in effect and will be strictly enforced. You must show your USAT member card and your photo ID at packet pick up - no exceptions. Friends and family will not be allowed to pick up anyone's packet. If you are an annual USAT member and do not bring your member card to packet pick up, you must buy a $12 one day membership or a $45 annual membership
Athena and Clydesdale Rule Change - 3.2 Age Group Competition
- a. All age group athletes must participate and compete in the age group division corresponding to the athlete's age on December 31 of the year of the event.
- b. Weight Class Division - In events where a weight class division is offered, the minimum weight shall be 220 pounds for men and 165 pounds for women, monitored by the event organizer. The weight class age categories for men and women shall be 39 years of age and under and 40 years of age and over. Participants are not eligible to compete in a weight class division and in an age group division at the same event.
This event benefits CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates). CASA provides trained community volunteers to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children, and to promote community awareness about child abuse issues.
Please visit http://www.casadenton.org for more details
Awards and Amenities
- Top Overall Male and Female.
- Top Overall Masters male and female.
- Overall Male and Female Grand Masters
- Top 3 Overall Relay teams.
- Age Group / Weight Class awards will be 3 deep for both Male and Female.
Get a 5% Playtri Discount when renting a car Click Here
Many volunteers from numerous North Texas civic organizations are committed to make your race a safe and memorable experience.
Average temperature on race day: 70-90 degrees fahrenheit
For safety reasons, Playtri reserves the right to modify or cancel a race due to severe weather conditions. When severe weather is present, all precautions will be made to ensure the safety of the athletes.
Chip Timing by Run-Far
Run-Far Athlete Tracking
Run-Far Racing Services will be providing athlete updates via text message on the day of the race. An invitation to take advantage of this option will be emailed out about one week before race day. Let your friends and family keep track of you throughout your race!
The Toll Tag Triathlon is a chip-timed event. Each triathlon participant will be required to wear a timing chip in order to be counted in the results. Timing chips are assigned to participants according to bib number. Triathlon participants should pick up your timing chip the morning of the race at the chip timing station an hour before race start after being body-marked. ALL TIMING CHIPS SHOULD BE RETURNED AFTER YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE. A $30.00 fee will be charged to the participant if the timing chip is not returned. Awards are based on chip times.
If you are interested in being a volunteer for this race please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (214) 697-6922.
By Registering for this event, Ali Zaher Enterprises LLC, has consent to all Race photography and videos from the event to use in any advertising, marketing & promotional materials